Skate Hub Warranty & Return Policy
If you wish to return a purchase from Skate Hub, you may do so without hassle as long as it meets the following guidelines:
- Has been 60 days or less from the date of purchase.
- Has not been used, worn, or damaged. Must be in new, resell-able condition with original packing, tags, and components.
- Meets product specific guidelines listed below.
Return Policy by Product
- All apparel must be in original packaging with tags and unworn.
- Evidence of product being worn (odors, pet hair, stains, etc.) will result in refusal.
- Skate Hub recommends trying shoes on carpet to verify fitment.
- Shoes with wear marks, odors, or skate use will be refused.
Skateboards & Components
- Decks with grip tape applied will be subject to 10% restock fee.
- Completes put together by Skate Hub will be subject to 10% restock fee.
- Skate Hub will not accept broken, pressure cracked, or worn/used skateboard decks.
- Decks showing evidence of installed grip tape cuts causing break point will be denied return. (Cut your designs before applying grip to board.)
- Wheels, bearings, and hardware must be in original packaging.
- Trucks with signs of installation or use will be refused.
Clearance & Discontinued Products
- Products sold at a clearance price or discontinued are not returnable.
Products from Skate Hub must follow manufacture warranty guidelines. These guidelines typically cover manufacturer defects only. Products on Skate Hub are not warrantied against normal wear, tear, or misuse. Heavy impact damage, acts of nature, vehicular damage, and intentional damage are not covered under warranty.
If you feel a product has a manufacturer's defect, send pictures of the defect to email@example.com along with your order number. While we cannot guarantee a replacement will be covered under warranty, we will contact the manufacturer on your behalf to file a claim.
Returns that do not meet this criteria will be handled on a case by case basis. Skate Hub will not accept returns for orders placed more than 1 year from the date of purchase. Orders more than 60 days and less than 1 year from the date of purchase are subject to a 10% restock fee. Customers will be responsible for return shipping on all returns including those within the 60 day period. If any component(s) of a returned item is missing, the return will be refused and returned to the customer at their expense. Returns received without an RMA number are subject to a 10% restock fee and may take longer to process.
Skate Hub's return policy does not cover purchases damaged, lost, or stolen during transit. Please refer to our shipping policy for for orders that have been damaged, lost, or stolen.
How to submit a return?
You may request an RMA number by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to have your order number ready and the reason for return.