Quantum Bearing Science Atom Series Bearings
Install serious speed and quality on your skateboard with a set of Quantum Bearing Science Atom series skateboard bearings! Designed, coated, 100% tested, and packaged in their lab at UNC Charlotte, NC; these Atom bearings are designed for transition and cruisers who want to focus on maintaining speed and less on pushing/pumping.
Each Atom series bearing is made with high purity, high quality carbon steel for the inner/outer rings. Inside are Silicone Nitride ceramic roller balls for enhanced frictional/thermal/shock/impact resistance, and held in place by high tensile strength engineered retainers. The Atom series bearings are designed for high-speed and minimal pushing.
Each bearing is coated using their GraphFlo(TM) process and “burned” in at high speeds. All of Quantum Bearing Science bearings are tested 100% before they are packaged/shipped to ensure consistency and performance right out of the box.
Quantum Bearing Features
- Silicone Nitride rolling elements for reduced friction/faster response/increased life
- High-Strength Engineered Thermoplastic Cage
- Mico-ring retainer for easy in-wheel lubrication
- Ceramic Coated using GraphFlo process (ultra-smooth ride/durability/speed)
- Made in USA
Each Atom series bearing set arrives in a neat, detailed tin case that includes the following:
- 8 Atom Hybrid-Ceramic Series bearings w/ GraphFlo(TM) ceramic technology
- 8 Atom Series bearing shields w/ micro-ring for easy addition of lube while bearing is installed in wheel
- 8 speed washers
- 3 stickers