Quantum Bearing Science Metallic Series Bearings
Install serious speed and quality on your skateboard with a set of Quantum Bearing Science Metallic series skateboard bearings! Designed, coated, 100% tested, and packaged in their lab at UNC Charlotte, NC; these bearings are designed for high impact street and park skating that ensure you skate smooth and fast.
Each Metallic series bearings is made with high purity, high quality carbon steel for the inner/outer rings and roller balls. Quantum then runs the raceways and roller balls through a proprietary diamond finishing process. From there they include high tensile strength engineered retainers. The Quantum Metallic series bearings were designed with stability, flow, and mechanical strength in mind.
Finally, each bearing is coated using their GraphFlo(TM) process and “burned” in at high speeds. All of Quantum Bearing Science bearings are tested 100% before they are packaged/shipped to ensure consistency and performance right out of the box.
Quantum Bearing Features
- High Precision
- High-Strength Engineered Thermoplastic Cage
- Mico-ring retainer for easy in-wheel lubrication
- Ceramic Coated using GraphFlo process (ultra-smooth ride/durability/speed)
Each Metallic series bearing set arrives in a neat, detailed tin case that includes the following:
- 8 Metallic Series bearings w/ GraphFlo(TM) ceramic technology
- 8 Metallic Series bearing shields w/ micro-ring for easy addition of lube while bearing is installed in wheel
- 8 speed washers
- 3 stickers